1. What standards do you use to assess whether an education board is doing its job?
2. Can you clearly define the role of the board and the role of the superintendent?
3. What should a board member do when parents come to him with a school problem?
5. Do you feel that you should make recommendations to the board of directors on each agenda item that requires some action from the board?
6. Have you ever written or worked on student council policy?
7. How do you feel about teachers, administrators, and school board members attending professional meetings?
8. How would you orient new administrative staff, teachers, and board members to their roles?
9. Do you believe in board self-esteem?
10. Have you worked with the board to set district goals?
11. What is the difference between government goals and district goals?